Sunday, April 1, 2012

Maven

Connector, Maven or Salesmen? According to Malcolm Gladwell

I am a Maven...One who accumulates knowledge and who has information on a lot of different products or prices or places.

 “A Maven is a person who has information on a lot of different products or prices or places. This person likes to initiate discussions with consumers and respond to requests … they like to be helpers in the marketplace. They distribute coupons. They take you shopping. They go shopping for you … This is the person who connects people to the marketplace and has the inside scoop on the marketplace.”


Someone like...




I am someone who always wants to know the best places to go eat, shop, ect. I thrive for the best bang for your buck and am always telling people about special deals, ideas, and places I have gone to. Both a teacher and a student at the same time, I am a person that likes to know and understand many different things, as well as tell others about what I have learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment